Our event and celebrations photography is very much based around a documentary – or what is sometimes called a reportage style – and we like to think of it as a natural and unobtrusive style.
Whatever the event or celebration; personal, private, public or commercial, we use our documentary ethos to create a unique set of images that capture the essence of the occasion – the set pieces, the context the characters, the highlights, key moments, the emotion and the detail all wrapped up together to provide a unique and comprehensive record of the occasion.
If you’re looking for a photographer to cover any of the following:
- Conferences, PR events, product launches
- Festivals, shows, concerts, performances
- Parties, family gatherings, reunions
- Proms, work events, social events
we’d love to hear from you and if your event isn’t on this list, give us a call anyway – we love nothing better than a new challenge or something out of the ordinary!
View examples of our event photography:
Other examples of some of the events I have captured can be found on Flickr:
- UK OpenDataCamp16 – open data activism
- UK GovHack16 – for civic tech activists
- UK GovCamp16 – for civic tech activists
- GovCamp Cymru15 – Welsh civic tech event
- Local GovCamp15 – local gov civic tech
- CommsCamp15 – for public sector comms people
- Ludlow Festival: Much Ado About Nothing
- Ludlow Festival: Finale Evening
- Tom Peal Charity Events
To find out more or to make a booking:
We also offer a documentary photography service that covers longer term events and projects and this work includes private, commercial, charity, NGO and voluntary sector commissions.